Hidden Howth Expedition - €35
Leave the city behind and discover the beauty of the Emerald Isle on this 3.5 hour Hidden Howth Peninsula experience - See Howth through the eyes of a local, it will let you live, feel & breathe the real Ireland as thou you were an inhabitant. We start our journey through time, hearing tales of Viking and Norman invasions and learning about the history of the 700-year-old castle. Immerse yourself in Irish culture as we walk through the ruins of St. Mary's Abbey (Built in 1042) and visit sites known only to locals (Hidden Howth). Along the way, we stop to meet the local colony of harbour seals and the wide variety of seabirds that have made Ireland's Eye their home. From their, we ascend to the majestic Cliffs of Howth and take in the most amazing views of Ireland's Eye, Lambay island and Dublin bay, stopping along the way for photos and Irish folklore. We finish in the local Irish pub for a complimentary pint of beer, which will be well deserved after our adventure.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 12 years|
What is included
Pint of Beer included in the price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.